Tuesday, June 8, 2010

what actually happened on the weekend :P

So it is tuesday now....another long weekend over boohoo! The next one isnt until OCTOBER! gulp. thats what I really dont like about winter, dreary days (not that I mind the rain or anything) but no day off either to sit at home with a blanket and the fire going and watch a movie or read a book!

But we actually did well this weekend. Got so much stuff done! But not everything that needed to be done.....oh well...more procrastination I guess!

Didn't get the thank you cards done :( Not likely to next weekend either as it is Steves nana's internment at the cemetary so all the family is coming up for that.

Saturday we went out to my parents and I mended most of my clothes YAY! Some of them I left with mum because they were rather complex. And she taught me how to purl on my knitting so I spent a couple of hours doing that which is awesome. Hopefully I can start to make something soon instead of just practising LOL. Sunday we went shopping for different things, nothing exciting, although I did get the latest Diana Gabaldon book for only $12! down from $40! then we went to Steves parents for dinner. Monday wasnt too bad of a day so steves dad came in to trim our hedge, I managed to get out into the garden and do a heap of weeding and pruning, but didn't manage to plant my new flower plants, and steve got the lawns done. and the house got reasonably tidied, new pictures hung on the walls etc. oh and I did some baking too.

So all in all it was a pretty good weekend. I wish every weekend was that productive!

No comments:

Post a Comment