Thursday, May 5, 2011

Last day!

Woohoo, last day of work today!!! :D
Second attempt at ECV tomorrow, hopefully it goes well and the bubs turns around and heads south! Otherwise we may be looking at a caesar (either tomorrow if things go to custard, or else an elective will be booked for next week). I've had two rounds of acupuncture, and tonight am going to try the moxibustion stick that the acupuncturist gave me. Am supposed to do that twice daily. And he also gave me a homeopathic remedy - pulsatilla, so if the ECV doesn't work at least I have something to go on with until the caesar and hopefully it will work! Have been getting heaps of braxton hicks since last friday though so I don't think they will let me go quite as easily this time (not that they really did last week lol).
But what will be will be. I'm in a slightly better headspace now about the caesar. so thats all good.
Anyways just thought I would update...

oh and I had better post my bump pics..

From 31 weeks to 38 weeks :)


No comments:

Post a Comment