Monday, July 26, 2010

Another weekend done and dusted...

except for the fact that I didnt do any dusting.... I meant to, and meant to do the vacuuming too but just never got around to it. I did bake some scrummy apple muffins though :) mmm

Oh and I also got a few thank you cards finished!! (Yes I still havent sent them, and yes it has almost been 5 months).

Speaking of 5 months, its only 5 months until Christmas!! Holy heck!! I seriously dont know where this year has gone, well I know the first few months were scrambled with wedding planning and what not, but how can almost 5 months have gone past since the wedding? How is that possible? I think I must have blinked or something. OMG so that means its only 7 months until my birthday too....argh 25! Quarter of a century! yikes... and it seems like I have hardly done anything worthwhile in these 25 years either....

No comments:

Post a Comment