Friday, August 6, 2010

Time

Time..there never seems to be enough of it. The world seems to be moving at a faster pace than ever before, or is it that I'm just getting older and have more things to do? But I just have SO MUCH that I want to do and get done, and I just don't have the time to do it. My whole world seems to revolve around the clock at the moment and I'm totally sick of it. And I'm starting to worry that I'm going to run out of time to do all the things I want to do!

And then of course is the "right" time....when its the "right" time to travel, the "right" time to get married, the "right" time to start a family. When is that? There is no right time, but why does it always feel like there should be?

Will come back and finish this after lunch......

....Right its now after lunch and I have just discovered that theres a new post thingy which I'm going to try out because im sick of how when you post a photo it always goes to the top and you have to drag!
so here goes....(now to find a picture)
Pebbles enjoying the sun :)
Oh yeah baby!! Sooo much better! Now this is going to be a hang of a lot easier for me. AWESOME...thanks blogger! Now I just need to learn how to not get so much space in between paragraphs or photos.

Back to what I was saying before about time...I've totally lost my train of thought now so will have to try again another time LOL

No comments:

Post a Comment