Thursday, March 24, 2011

Scan update

Well the scan went well! Bubs is sitting bang on the 50th percentile for growth so they are happy with that. She was poking her tongue out and drinking lol, she looked like a cat lapping up milk! I felt rather faint and horrible while lying down so I had to get up and have a drink haha, then they made me lie on my side. I managed to get a picture, yay. The only thing is, she is breech! Little monkey, so either my MW was wrong when she felt around the other day, or else she has turned again. So hopefully she turns herself back around and heads south! The diabetes doctor was pleased with my progress so we are just going to stick with managing it through diet and I now only have to do finger pricks every second day! YIPPEE!

Got our second antenatal class tonight, next week's one is a hospital visit so that will be interesting.

Right, better get back to it!

No comments:

Post a Comment