Monday, February 21, 2011

Update

So I really need to try and post more on this!

Went for my polycose test 2 weeks ago and failed it :( so I had to go back to the lab last friday and sit the GTT (glucose tolerance test) which tests for gestational diabetes. This meant that I had to fast for 12 hours and then have a blood test, drink an insanely sweet drink that burned my throat and made me feel sick and wait for 2 hours and have another blood test. Hopefully will find out the results tomorrow at my midwife appointment. and FINGERS CROSSED that I don't have it or else I'm going to find eating even harder!

Work has slowed right down now again and I have been put onto 3 days a week. This is a bummer because it's meant that I now have less money coming in, but hopefully will give me a chance to rest up a bit and get things done around home.

Got a whole pile of baby clothes on the weekend from SIL and they are now washed and hanging in the wardrobe :) they look so pretty! and little missy is going to be well covered for clothes for like the next 3 years haha. Just need to go and get a few warm things for this winter, probably some merino vests etc.

28 weeks tomorrow! Third trimester eek! Scary to think that there is only roughly 12 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment