Monday, February 7, 2011

Counting down....

So today we are down to double digits! (number of days left to go until bubs arrives) EEK! That is so exciting but scary at the same time. I feel so unorganised! and yet I don't think I'm doing too badly either....

Spent part of the weekend rearranging the lounge (well Steve did, I just watched and complained ;) lol) So now my bookcase that was in bubs room is now out in the lounge and I have all my cookbooks and gardening books and DVD's on it. The rest of the books are still lying on the floor in bubs room, so will have to get on to boxing them up and putting them downstairs. And I took one of the little bookshelves we had DVD's on in the lounge down to bubs room and it is now filled with some of my books that I had when I was little :) Can't wait to be able to read them to her! Although Steve keeps asking me if I have already started reading to her hehe.

It has been a hot and sticky weekend, which culminated in us doing not a heck of a lot! Although we did spend most of Saturday working on Steve's nana's house that is being built - I was helping him wrap the building paper. Luckily they had the roof on so we weren't working in the direct sunlight as it was so scorching! Yesterday was hot and humid as well so we moped around for most of the day and then decided to go out to the beach for a swim - was so nice and refreshing!

Well last week it was my birthday - I'm now officially quarter of a century old. Yep, 25! And was quite coincidental as I happened to be 25 weeks pregnant too! it was definately meant to be. Had a lovely birthday dinner on saturday (roast lamb nom nom nom)

Oh and my nephew was born a few hours after my last post on the 25th January. He is so cute! Made me very clucky, good thing I'm already preggers!!

The Day zero website is finally back up and running after a couple of months of it not working so have just updated my goals. I have got just over 800 days to go and I've only completed 5 of my list of about 58 things to do....so not doing great, but not too bad either. Must get around to completing more! (and actually finishing the list - supposed to be 101 things in 1001 days, only about halfway there!)

No comments:

Post a Comment