Thursday, February 18, 2010

16 days and counting!

Ok so its now only 16 days until the wedding! So im kind of freaking out and at the same time really looking forward to it. I mean it is a big deal, a huge deal in fact!

Mum is so funny, I was talking to her the other day after seeing them and she asked was I ok because I didnt look very happy...."your not having second thoughts are you" LOL I was like no mum im fine, no second thoughts I was just grumpy and hot (i mean come on the humidity was like 98%) and hungry and tired...not a good combination!

Applied for my marriage licence today so can go pick that up on tuesday. Phew another thing ticked off the list (and a rather major one!) cant have a wedding without it! And paid some more money off the suit hire, so everything is coming together slowly. Just got to finish paying for the flowers and photographer and do little bits and pieces like sort out what table decorations we are having, buy the beer, table seating arrangements (seriously its like putting together a puzzle - the pieces all have to fit together well!!), oh and sort out our vows. But thats not a biggie, Steve wants to have as short a ceremony as possible and will probably just go with the traditional sort of vows. I was going to have a sand ceremony but im not sure if i will now, basically because i dont have the sand and stuff ready for it! we will see.

Its my hens night on saturday too, we are just going out for dinner and then going back to my house where the bridesmaids have got something planned, games and stuff I presume. Not sure if we are planning on going into town and having a couple of drinks or not, but I have said I dont want a list of things to do, I get embarrassed too easily and then I dont have fun. And after all the hens night is about having fun! But it should be great. so because its at my house too it means i have to actually CLEAN the house! Shouldnt be too hard if i get stuck in tonight, cant do it saturday morning because I have a hair appointment - first time I have been to the hairdresser in a year!!! and im in serious need of some colour, have very bad regrowth going on.

So yeah, thats that!

No comments:

Post a Comment