Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Paintings

Hmm the last post I did has shown up below some of the other posts even though I only did it yesterday? weird.....

I was going to put up some more pictures of photos I have taken but I cant find any right now!

So instead here are a couple of childrens paintings I have done. Was hoping to try and sell them (had them on trademe for awhile) but didnt have much interest :( Might try again sometime soon.




These two I painted for my nephew when he was born



I'm thinking about trying to learn how to paint in watercolours. The paintings I did are all in acrylics, and it was just a starting point really. I might take some classes sometime (when I can get some money!) and learning how to really paint properly.

Ideally I would like to paint like this: (I love Thomas Kincade paintings!!)

Or like this:




i know those arent done in watercolours, but this one is.



But I think you get the idea :)

No comments:

Post a Comment