Friday, February 12, 2010

So...this is me.

Thought I had better finally get on the blog-wagon, so here I am!

I'm Heather, a mid 20 something living in New Zealand.

I have a lot of things that are a part of my heart, the main one being family and my lovely soon to be hubby, my kitty and my friends spread all over the world. I also love nature - flowers, animals, sunsets and sunrises, the beach, the weather, the night sky. I love photography, painting (hoping to get better at both things soon), I start up lots of craft projects and never get around to finishing them! - one day I will! I want to travel and see all the wonderful things in this world, I want to have children and give them a life like I have had, I want to start new things and make my own world a better place. I love good food. I love a lot of things!

I Love Life.

So and this blog is about my life and all the things I love :)

And on that cheesy note I had better get it started!

No comments:

Post a Comment