Thursday, August 19, 2010

101 in 1001

Right, wish me luck! I have just started writing a 101 in 1001 list. Don't know what that is? Google it. Or else you could check out my list!

http://dayzeroproject.com/user/heaf

Hopefully this is going to keep me motivated so I can actually get some stuff done that I have been wanting to do for a long time! Will keep you updated and let you know how I'm getting on. I have already started doing a few things on my list so thats a good start! I just have to find another 50 things that I want to do and then get on with it! I think its a great idea and that everyone should have one of these lists. So what are you waiting for, go make one of your own!

1 comment:

  1. This should totally keep you motivated! Really specific goals are so much easier to accomplish! I made a list like this and I try to do 4 things a month. Good luck on your list! :)

    ReplyDelete