Tuesday, August 10, 2010

When in Rome....

If only I was...
Sigh. I'm dreaming of Italy...Rome in particular. I so want to go there!! If someone gave me some money right now thats what I would do with it. But no one is going to give me money and I dont have enough of my own to get there. But I cant stop thinking about how cool it would be to visit!

The Trevi Fountain, the Colosseum, St Peters Square....all the old architecture and buildings, would be fascinating to see.




I could go there easily if we saved up our money, but the thing to decide is, holiday or baby? Because we cant have both right now...I dont want to put off going there just in case I never do, but I dont want to put off starting a family either, I always said I would have kids at 25...only got a few months to go until I am!

Oh money tree, where for art thou money tree??

No comments:

Post a Comment